This guide (tutorial) is about how to root Android phone with PC or root Android phone/tablet with PC. So many people want to root Android without PC but, rooting Android with PC has high success rate than without Computer. Perchance while rooting data loss may occur so, with computer you can backup your mobile data easily and restore it later if any problem persists. Maximum of rooting applications or softwares has computer/PC involvement while rooting.
How to Root Android Phone with PC? (Root Android phone or tablet with computer)
- Charge your computer and Android device at least 50% to avoid risk of shutting down of any device while rooting.
- Download and install rooting software on your computer.
- Now, enable USB debugging mode on your phone. Make sure that proper USB Android debug bridge drivers are installed for your phone model.
- Open (Run) Android rooting software on your computer and connect your Android device via USB cable.
- Finally click on “Root” option and wait for a while to complete rooting process. Do not interrupt your device while rooting.
Root Android device using computer software (4 ways)
- Kingoapp Root Software to root with PC
Kingoapp root software allows you to root your Android device with computer. You can have high success rate by using Kingoapp. This software works with almost all brands and it is easy to use with simple user interface. You can root and unroot in simple steps using Kingoapp.
Download Kingoapp software from the below link
- SRSRoot for PC
SRSRoot is the one click root tool and compatible with maximum of all devices including older versions of Android. SRSRoot also has one click unroot option. You can download it for windows PC via URL given below.
- KingRoot for computer
KingRoot is well known for its performance on MTK devices. We have tested this application on HTC and Motorola devices. We recommend this rooting software because new version of KingRoot almost works on all devices.
Go to KingRoot website through link provided here
- VRoot software
Finally the best rooting software which i have used most. In my experience Vroot worked for almost all older devices that I have tested. Best support for older operating system including Froyo.
You can get this software into your PC with given URL.
We reached to end of the article. You will definitely get succeeded with above mentioned rooting softwares and you can get rid of the question “How to root Android phone with PC or Root Android Phone/Table with PC Computer”. In case if you do not have a Computer/PC and you want to root without PC then visit link “How to root Android without PC”